Friday, July 8, 2011

July 15, 2011

Wednesday evening was interesting. Mike was working on our room so I decided to take care of the animals so that he wouldn't have to later. (I don't do well in the heat.) I took care of the rabbits and played with them. I locked up Eddie's chickens and went to our chicken yard. The turkeys decided to roost with the chickens. I had one black chicken out in the yard and the rest in the chicken house. I finally chased her into the setting part and shut the door. I chased her into the roost and closed that door. I tried to open the door to the outside and found myself looked. I, of course, did not have my phone. I yelled until Mike could hear me. He was outside sawing wood for our bed frame. Luckily, he heard me. I could have been there for quite a while. It was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment